ABOUT ADA SIGNAGE:
In most states ADA compliant signage is required by law. Most ADA compliant signage includes three components.
Pictograms which are raised tactile images of symbols which represent the text or wording of a sign. For example, a sign for a men's room would include a pictogram of a stick man in a defined field of 6" x 6". ADA compliant signage also includes raised or tactile lettering and itís braille equivalent.
QuoteMySigns.com offers a wide range of Architectural/ADA signage products and services including, but not limited to:
- Office/Guestroom Numbers
- Fire Safety Signage (Stair ID, Elevator Evac Plan, In fire Emergency, Exit Route, Exit, Roof Access, etc.)
- Room Identification Signage (Electrical Room, Storage, Maintenance, Fire Control Room, Restroom, Meeting room, etc)
- Informational Plaques (In case of Emergency, Guest Assistance, Telephone, No Smoking, Maximum Occupancy, Waring, etc)
- Directional Signage
- Recreational Facilities Rules (Pool, Spa, Sauna, etc)
- Exterior & Parking Lot Sign (Handicapped Parking, Guest Parking, Fire Lane, etc.)
Industrial Manufactures, Individual Schools and School Districts, Office Buildings, and Hotels.
Custom ADA Compliant Signs:
Most people think of ADA signage as boring and unimaginative. With a little creativity ADA signage can be fun and practical. Include your corporate branding and other graphics to bring your sign to life. We use a wide range of ADA compliant plastics along with aluminum, stainless steel, brass and other metals to create high-quality ADA compliant signage with a flare. We can also engrave or print your logo or graphic or any image on a sign.
Our design team will also ensure your corporate image is reflected in any of the signs we produce. Whether you need 1 or 100 signs our specialists are always happy to share their expertise while meeting your signage requirements.
ESTIMATING YOUR PROJECT: Please email your artwork or Floor Plan to email@example.com