Architectural Metal Plaque and Etched Plaque for interior and exterior signage:
- The etching process is extremely precise, allowing for the smallest text or even half-tone photographs to be reproduced in metal materials.
- Etched plaques are often a favorite for interior applications because of their incredible “picture-perfect” precision. Common uses include museum exhibits, front office identification, donor, recognition, and retirement, a historic place, University Seals, City Seals and Military Seal. They are, however, tough enough for outdoor use as well (with the exception of some extremely fine half-tone images).
- Any Shape and Custom Colors
- Recessed or Raised Etched Copy & Graphics, Line Art, and Photo Etched
- Custom Boarder and Bevel
- Available in Lead and mercury free bronze, High-grade aluminum, Lead-free brass, or Stainless steel
Metal Plaques are Easy to install with studs and an installation pattern.
Overall Price: High
Pricing Factors: Type of Metal, Face & Edge Finish, Size,# of Custom Painted Colors, Thickness, Installation Method.
If you already have the sign specifications, just email us your spec. and get your FREE SIGN QUOTE today!
If you are not sure about the sign specification, get your FREE Email Sign Consultation today!