ABOUT FIRE EVACUATION PLAN:
Public and commercial buildings (with 10 or more employees) are required by law to have an emergency action plan. An emergency action plan (EAP) details the actions employees and building occupants must take in the event of a crisis. The fire plan is a component of the EAP which emphasizes in-house fire safety protocols and procedures. The fire evacuation plan must include a schematic of the facility that details egress routes to fire exits, safety equipment locations, post evacuation assembly areas and other pertinent information. As a public safety measure, the authority having jurisdiction (Fire Marshal) requires that evacuation plans be posted for the building.
QuoteMySigns.com offers Design (Map Layout and EVAC MAP Sign Spec.) and Manufacturing according to your specification.
EVACUATION MAP FEATURES:
- Safety, directional and orientation floor plans
- Maps created from electronic artwork
- Color coded locators, fixtures, routes and designations
- Custom sizes available
- Frame styles (See below Item) or Acrylic
- Six color process printed graphics
- Interior rated
Artwork / Graphics
- Original artwork provided by the client may include corporate identification, company logos, graphic designs, floor plans and maps. Scanable, Black and White artwork is required for accurate reproductions and sign fabrication. Gray scale, TIFF, GIF, JPEG and BIT images are acceptable for visual only graphic applications.
- Sign graphics are created using a series of lines and curves to produce an outline image. The outline is then enlarged or reduced while retaining the vector image quality and definition. Vector graphics are required to produce quality graphics in Adobe Illustrator (.AI) or Acrobat (PDF).
- Orientation refers to positioning and placement of an evacuation map and/or floor plan relative to the actual direction of the map and floor as seen by the viewer. Orientation changes may be required with artwork submission and sign production.
NO ARTWORK? NO PROBLEM. We can use your existing floor plan and create the map.
ESTIMATING YOUR PROJECT: Please email your artwork or Floor Plan to email@example.com
HERE IS OUR BEST SELLING EVACUATION MAP SIGN FRAME: